The discount applies to both single-site and multi-site licenses, new licenses and upgrades.
1-site License = save $8.70
5-site License = save $40.50
10-site License = save $75
Why do I use Social Warfare Pro on my most important sites? Because:
1) It’s super fast.
2) It integrates seamlessly with a free service that tallies Twitter shares, even now that the official Twitter API only counts the last seven days of shares.
3) It allows me to set a minimum number of shares before displaying the number
4) I can configure both static and floating share buttons
5) I can control of UTM tracking
6) It uses my social identity on shares (not theirs)
7) It includes sophisticated Pinterest settings (did you know that Pinterest users favor horizontal images?)
8) It combines the counts for http:// and https:// addresses, which is very important for sites like that have switched from one to the other.
9) And Social Warfare Plus offers conditional use of the Yummly share button only on recipe/food categories. I use this feature on my BarbaraFeldman.com blog.
So, set your alarm clock, folks. This is a one-day only sale.