Hi. I'm Barbara
Let me solve your thorniest tech problems, and you'll be a hero to your website clients.
I am a WordPress troubleshooter and coach with a focus on solving tech problems for digital agencies, web designers, and virtual assistants.
My skills are technical. I'm handy with PHP, CSS, and HTML. I have a B.S. in Information & Computer Science from University of California, Irvine that I got so long ago (1976), you're probably surprised that we even had computers back then! I can make your site run better, faster, and abolish thorny problems. I can solve problems created by updates, or perform updates in a safe fashion.
I can solve a variety of WordPress problems including those related to:
- themes and plugins
- error messages, PHP errors, or the white screen (of death!)
- HTTPS implementation
- WooCommerce, Wishlist Member, Easy Digital Downloads, AppPresser and more
- email and server issues
- creating automated backups and/ or restoring backups
- moving old PHP code to PHP 7.x
- moving to a new host or changing domain names
WordPress Support Plan for
WordPress Maintenance Plans
WordPress Site Audit
What I Don't Do
I'm not a graphic designer. If you are not a designer either, and you'd like me to spearhead your new website, I will work with a professional Web Designer to create your site design.
Testimonials, Reviews, and Comments
Barbara didn’t talk a different language, like some tech-support people
I was doing an update to my website and was stuck. I’m not a very tech-savvy person, and a friend had recommended I call Barbara. She was very friendly and… “Barbara didn’t talk a different language, like some tech-support people”
I wish I would have been introduced to you sooner!
Thank you so much for fixing that. I appreciate your help and work. I wish I would have been introduced to you sooner!
Easy to Understand
Thanks for making the tech stuff easy to understand and not scary for someone like me!
Problems I've Solved Recently
- Updated custom e-commerce theme templates to be compatible with WooCommerce 3.x
- Implemented a customized AMP solution for Google mobile pages
- Created a mobile app based on a WordPress site using AppPresser
- Tracked down a plugin conflict with WooCommerce 3.x
- Converted a membership site to Wishlist Member
- Converted over 50 sites from HTTP to HTTPS
- Fixed a subscription form that wasn't mailing notifications
- Customized existing plugin to meet specific needs
- Next up ... your problem!