I am available for WordPress troubleshooting and problem solving, with a focus on helping web designers, virtual assistants, and digital agencies, as well as the DIY site owner. I can solve a variety of WordPress problems including those related to:
- themes and plugins
- error messages, PHP errors, or the white screen (of death!)
- HTTPS implementation
- WooCommerce, Wishlist Member, Easy Digital Downloads and more
- email and server issues
- creating automated backups and/ or restoring backups
- moving old PHP code to PHP 7.x
- WordPress updates
- moving to a new host or changing domain names
What I Don’t Do
I’m not a graphic designer. If you’d like me to spearhead your new website, I will work with a Web Designer to create your site design.
What I Can Do
My skills are technical. I’m handy with PHP, CSS, and HTML. I have a B.S. in Information & Computer Science from University of California, Irvine that I got so long ago (1976), you’re probably surprised that we even had computers back then! I can make your site run better, faster, and abolish thorny problems. I can solve problems created by updates, or perform updates in a safe fashion. Or, if you want to improve your WordPress skills, I also offer one-on-one tutoring.
Thank you very much, you have some impressive knowledge.
Thank You, WordHer
Thank you WordHer. I had WP open along with listening and watching the video and set up both jobs as you indicated. I will see if it works tomorrow morning. Thanks again.
You made what was intimidating on paper, easy to learn! Thanks.
I found this presentation style just perfect. Simply explained without being patronizing. Very good!
Problems I've Solved Recently
Here's a short list of WordPress problems I've solved recently:
- Updated custom e-commerce theme templates to be compatible with WooCommerce 3.x
- Implemented a customized AMP solution for Google mobile pages
- Restored a custom field missing from Advanced Custom Fields admin
- Tracked down a plugin conflict with WooCommerce 3.x
- Converted a membership site to Wishlist Member
- Converted over 50 sites from HTTP to HTTPS
- Fixed a subscription form that wasn't mailing notifications
- Customized existing plugins to meet specific needs
- Next up ... your problem!
Let me know what you need by filling out this short form, or calling me at 858-793-8300. (They will answer Pioneer Security. Just ask for me!)
~~ Barbara J. Feldman
Are you a #WebDesigner in need of expert #WordPress troubleshooting? I love solving thorny #tech problems. Click To Tweet