I just got notice of a flash sale on my FAVORITE social media plugin, Social Warfare Pro. It starts on Friday, November 10, and ends Saturday night. The following coupon will get you 30% off:
Veteran’s Day Promo Code: TYVETS
The discount applies to both single-site and multi-site licenses, new licenses and upgrades.
1-site License = save $8.70
5-site License = save $40.50
10-site License = save $75
Why do I use Social Warfare Pro on my most important sites?
1) It’s lightning fast.
2) It integrates seamlessly with a free service that tallies Twitter shares, even now that the official Twitter API only counts the last seven days of shares.
3) It allows me to set a minimum number of shares before displaying the number
4) I can configure both static and floating share buttons
5) I can control UTM tracking
6) It uses my social identity on shares (not their’s)
7) It includes sophisticated Pinterest settings (did you know that Pinterest users favor horizontal images?)
8) It combines the counts for http:// and https:// addresses, which is very important for sites like that have switched from one to the other.
9) And Social Warfare Pro offers conditional use of the Yummly share button only on recipe/food categories. I use this feature on my BarbaraFeldman.com blog.
You can read about my experience with Social Warfare here: How to Save Social Shares when Moving from HTTP to HTTPS, and How to Fix an Incorrect Facebook Share Image.
So, set your alarm clock, folks. This is a one-day only sale.Yay! It's a Veterans Day 30%-off sale on my fav social media #WordPress plugin Social Warfare Pro.Click To Tweet
Leave a Reply